Are you encountering frequent failures with your heart and lung machine? Our certified technicians can help you to fix the heart and lung machine in time. We know the importance of a heart and lung machine in the operating room that’s why we use a small single engine plane to fly throughout the Midwest or wherever service is needed.
Why you need to maintain your heart and lung machine?
A heart and lung machine, also known as a cardiopulmonary bypass machine, plays an important role during heart surgery. It takes over the function of the heart and lungs temporarily during a wide range of surgical procedures including coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), open-heart surgery, heart translation, lung translation, aortic aneurysm repairs and other cardiac-related diseases.
When the heart is stopped temporarily, heart and lung machine provides mechanical circulatory support of the heart and lungs. Since heart and lung machines consist of a wide range of medical equipment such as venous and arterial cannula (tubes), pumps, heat exchanger and oxygenator, it is important to maintain all the equipment in good working condition.
Even a minor problem that occurs in any of these equipment can completely collapse the overall operation of the heart and lung machine. For example, if the oxygenator stops functioning for a short span of time, blood will not be oxygenated. Without oxygen-rich blood, vital organs and cells that depend on oxygenated blood will start to die quickly.
Hence, it is important to maintain critical care equipment in good working condition.
What sets us apart?
- Our cardiovascular services are tailored to meet the expectation and budget of our customers.
- We are a fully insured company specializing in the repair and preventative maintenance of critical care equipment for Terumo, Sorin and Medtronic Products.
- We will not just fix the defects but will also inspect the heart and lung machine completely to ensure its in good working condition.
- We value our customer’s requests and therefore guarantee a 20-hour or less response time or our customers will receive 10% off our service fee.
- We use only certified technicians to fix heart and lung machines.
- Our technicians can handle critical care equipment for Terumo, Sorin and Medtronic Products.
- We don’t only repair the equipment but we also teach how to maintain the equipment.
- We work with all major machine brands such as Sorin Group, Terumo CVS, Sarns, Haemonetics and Medtronic.
We provide Preventative Maintenance and Repair for the following heart and lung machines:
- Cobe Century
- Caps System
Terumo CVS / Sarns
- System 1